Sponsorship Terms & conditions
- Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
- Applicants will be advised of the availability of the sponsorship package requested within two (2) working days of receipt of a completed application form.
- The conference hosts and organisers will take all diligent care to fulfil the listed sponsorship commitments. Sponsorship benefits received will be those available at
the time of application and stage of planning.
- Sponsors are required to make the necessary payment by the 20th of the month following invoice.
- All finished artwork for the conference brochure advertisements must be supplied prior to the advised deadline to ensure inclusion in the conference brochure.
- All material for insertion into conference bags must be supplied to the venue at the address and time specified to ensure inclusion in the bags.
- Sponsors are responsible for providing all their requirements such as banners, promotional and any other materials except those specified in the sponsorship confirmation letter.
- Sponsors are responsible for the security of their own equipment and materials whilst at the conference.
- Cancellation of sponsorship must be advised by written notice from the nominated sponsor contact and any payment received from the sponsor may be subject to an administration fee and reimbursement of any expenses incurred by the hosts and organisers in respect of the agreed sponsorship before being returned to the sponsor.
- The hosts and organisers reserve the right to alter the conference programme without notice and cancel the conference.
- Cancellation of the conference must be given in writing from the hosts or organisers to the sponsor. Any payment received from the sponsor may be subject to an administration fee and reimbursement of any expenses incurred by the hosts and organisers in respect of the agreed sponsorship before being returned to the sponsors.